Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
An author who publishes in the Jurnal Riset Informatika agrees to the following terms:
- The author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- The author is permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Licence here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
The name and email address registered in this Jurnal Riset Informatika will be used exclusively for purposes related to this journal and will not be circulated for other purposes or for the benefit of other parties.