Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Jurnal Riset informatika uses the rule of law to access digital electronic articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which means that all content is available free of charge to users or their institutions. You can remix, tweak, and work on non-commercial works, and although new works must also acknowledge the creators and be non-commercial, you don't need to license derivative works under the same terms.
The name and email address registered in this Jurnal Riset Informatika will be used exclusively for purposes related to this journal and will not be circulated for other purposes or for the benefit of other parties.